Saturday, May 2, 2015

Save $1 on the Lays Wavy Milk Chocolate covered potato chips peelie coupon - Canadian Coupon


New $1 peelie coupon on the Lays Wavy Milk Chocolate covered potato chips 141 g.  I did not take this picture.  I have seen them and even bought one to try because of the $1 peelie coupon.  I would not have tried them without the $1 coupon. It was okay, not something I think I will buy for myself.  i am not big on sweet stuff.  My daughter said it reminded her of chocolate covered pretzels, which she likes.  Let me know if you try them, and if it was because of the coupon.  Also what did you think of them?

The $1 peelie coupon on the Lays Wavy Milk Chocolate covered potato chips is a Canadian coupon and can only be used in Canada.  

No comments:

Post a Comment